Turn to Us for Superior Repairs, Replacements & Installations
If you are dealing with a dripping faucet or a broken pipe, your home could be experiencing more damage than you may realize. A small leak can turn into a major headache and result in unsightly water stains on the wall or mold growth that can be hazardous to your health. Regardless of what the problem is, you can count on Matt Mertz Plumbing, Inc. to provide a solution.
We are a plumbing company in Pittsburgh with a team of Master-Certified plumbers who can protect your home and family from the dangers of free-flowing water and other plumbing problems.
Just a few of our most common services include:
- Repairing or replacing burst pipes
- Water heater replacements
- Installations of fixtures
- Clearing and cleaning drains
We’ll Walk You Through the Problem
Our team will always make sure you’re aware of what we’re doing. We’ll provide a friendly explanation and straight talk about what is necessary. As a family-owned company, we’ll never try to sell you anything you don’t need and will always offer the solution that best fits your home and circumstances, including for all of your heating and air conditioning needs.
Warning Signs That You Need to Call a Plumber
The best way to prevent a plumbing catastrophe is to get your pipes and fixtures inspected on a regular basis. However, even the most proactive homeowner can still find themselves dealing with a plumbing issue caused by any number of reasons, including bad luck, flushing the wrong thing down the drain, a sudden and unexpected drop in temperature, and more. Our Pittsburg plumbing team at Matt Mertz Plumbing, Inc. is ready to diagnose and fix whatever issue you may be having, and to help you know when to give us a call we’ve put together a list of warning signs to keep a lookout for.
Some of the most common warning signs that you have a serious plumbing problem include:
- A sudden drop in water pressure. This is often a sign that you have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system, a serious blockage building up, a fractured pipe, etc.
- Moisture or frost building up on exposed pipes. This is a sign that the water in your pipes are starting to freeze. This can quickly turn into a serious emergency, so you should call a plumber as soon as you notice this problem.
- Bad smells coming from your drains or faucets. This is a common sign of a broken sewer line or vent somewhere under your house. This issue needs to be resolved quickly to prevent the problems from spiraling out of control.
- Hearing water running when no appliance is using water. If you hear this noise when no one in your house is using water, odds are you have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system.
- A gurgling noise when you run your dishwasher, laundry machine, sink, etc. This is a common indicator of a serious clog in your drains that can lead to a serious backup.
A Pittsburgh Plumbing Team You Can Trust
Make life simpler and add that much-needed laundry room to make your house a dream home. As the leading name in plumbing solutions, we can lend that helping hand that you need. We’re there to help you from the beginning of the project—installing new gas and water lines to your new laundry—to the hook-up of the new machine.
After the completion of the new laundry room, we’ll be there to watch your back to make sure that everything runs smoothly. With a one-year warranty on all parts and services, we stand behind our workmanship to make your life simpler.
Don't wait until the next day to get your plumbing issues addressed. The Matt Mertz is available around-the-clock to help you.
Family Owned & Operated
Our family-owned-and-operated company is committed to solving all of your plumbing problems including 24-hour plumbing problems.
From the moment you contact us until we complete your plumbing request, you will receive the highest quality services from a trusted, local plumbing company.
Quick Response Time
We work within your schedule and offer same day service, so you don’t have to wait for the other guy to fit you into their schedules.