Plumber in Mt. Lebanon, PA
Providing Fast & Reliable Plumbing Repair, Installation & Maintenance
At Matt Mertz Plumbing, Inc., we have raised the bar for the local plumbing industry in Mt. Lebanon. Our commitment to excellence and focus on outstanding plumbing services have made us the premier plumbing company for area homes and businesses.
Our plumbers in Mount Lebanon are all fully experienced and certified and have the skill and knowledge to do the best job for your plumbing concerns. Whether you have a pipe repair request or you need brand new water heater installation, you can depend on our master plumber to provide you with the right solutions.
Comprehensive Plumbing Services
Our family owned and operated plumbing company offers both residential plumbing and commercial plumbing services in the local area. We offer trenchless sewer repair, main line and sewer services, water heater services, professional plumbing installations, and much more. Whether your toilet is overflowing or your sink just won’t stop dripping, we offer the full-service plumbing you can rely on.
Some of our other services include:
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing in Mount Lebanon, PA
We understand that some plumbing emergencies simply can’t wait. That is why we offer 24-hour plumbing services for our customers in Mt. Lebanon. Each certified plumber on our team is highly trained and experienced to remedy your plumbing emergency quickly and efficiently.
We can help with plumbing issues that can’t wait, such as:
- Burst pipes – If you have a burst or broken pipe that is leaking, it’s important to get immediate professional help. If left untreated, the leak can cause flooding, water damage, and more.
- Broken water heater – Water heaters by nature can be dangerous. Unless you have experience working with the system, it’s important to let a professional deal with it. By scheduling prompt water heater repairs, you can save money and preserve your comfort.
- Sewer system backups – If your sewer system is backed up, it can lead to burst pipes, sewage spills, and other messes. Our experienced plumbers in Lebanon have experience fixing backups and other sewer line issues.
How To Avoid The Need Of Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a hair-stopper - Our drain cleaning plumbers in Mt. Lebanon take hair out of the shower drain regularly. Hair stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that cover your drain and can save your drains and wallet from constant visits.
2. A lint trap can save your washing machine - When your washing machine is done washing, the dirt and debris from your clothing don't simply disappear. They'll go down your drain line into the sewer and if you don't have a lint trap then they'll eventually clog your drain line.
3. Be careful about what goes down your kitchen sink - In order to avoid needing our Mt. Lebanon drain cleaning specialists throw out the following foods in the trash: coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, rice, celery, bones, and grease and oils as well. It might seem easy to wash grease down the kitchen sink but it'll latch onto your pipes and block passing by food causing blockages and clogs.
4. Rinse your drains regularly - It may seem like it's okay to not rinse our drains because we can't see them, but they do need cleaning at least once a month. For best results try a combination of warm water and vinegar to clear out and potential clogs.
Contact Matt Mertz Plumbing for more information about our services or for last-minute emergencies. We look forward to providing you with trusted plumbing solutions in Mt. Lebanon and the surrounding areas.
With over 15 years of experience, you can trust we know what we’re doing. Call (412) 365-4263 to schedule a service today!